Caregivers providing in home care to individuals with limited hand grasp, poor grip, or stroke survivors will be able to improve their patients eating independence by implementing the Good Grips Set of 3 Utensils
into their caregiver tool kit. Individuals with limited grasp often find it challenging to grasp the small handles of standard eating utensils. With the Good Grips Utensils, individuals with weak hand grip will be able to successfully, independently eat their meals.
Each utensil in the Good Grips Set of 3 feature cushioned handles, designed to be safe and comfortable for the user to hold, and are also ideal for individuals with limited grip strength or hand movement. The Good Grips Set of 3 includes the Good Grips Rocker Knife, Good Grips Fork, and Good Grips Tablespoon.
The stainless steel Good Grips Fork and Good Grips Tablespoon have an adjustable metal shaft that allows them to be bent and customized for left or right handed people who have difficulty feeding themselves. The Good Grips Rocker Knife has a rounded blade, allowing the user to utilize a rocking motion, which requires minimal arm strength, making cutting easier. The extended safety cap protects fingers while cutting. This adapted table knife with rounded blade is a great solution for persons who have had a stroke, and for persons with limited arm movement, strength or poor arm control.
Good Grips Set of 3 Utensils Specifications:
- Handle measures: 1-3/8 inch diameter, 3-1/2 inch circumference, 4-1/4 inch long.
- Overall length: Knife 8.25 inches long, Fork 8 inches long, Spoon 7.75 inches long.
- Tablespoon Bowl measures: 2.5 inches long, 1.5 inches wide, 0.25 inch deep.
- Weight: Knife 3 ounces, Fork 2 ounces, Spoon 2.5 ounces.
- Materials: Stainless steel utensils, latex free handles.
- Care: Dishwasher safe.
- Includes: Set of 3 (one each) Good Grips Rocker Knife, Good Grips Fork, Good Grips Tablespoon.