The Carex Up Lift Commode Assist
is an automatic lifting commode. This sturdy and easy to use self powered, commode lift seat helps users gently lower and raise themselves from a seated position, supporting and lifting up to 80% of the user’s weight. Caregivers will find this lifting seat helps users who have difficulty sitting and standing to gently seat and raise themselves.
The Carex Up Lift Commode Assist provides lifting action by a self-powered, specially designed lifting mechanism, which does not require the use of batteries or electricity. The Up Lift Commode can be used stand-alone or over the toilet. The seat locks in place when the user is seated for safety. The legs are height-adjustable and have non-slip rubber feet. This easy to use commode lift chair can be used either as a free standing bedside commode, or placed over the toilet in the bathroom. Minimum assembly is required. The steel frame is white powder coated to protect against moisture. The seat snaps on and is easy to clean, and the removable back rest allows the seat to be positioned over toilet. The chair includes a bucket that slides out for easy cleaning, splash guard and cover.
Caregivers for people with decreased upper or lower body strength will find the Carex Up Lift Commode Assist helpful for increasing independence in toilet transfers. People with decreased mobility due to Muscular Dystrophy, ALS, Post-operative conditions, degenerative joint disease, or other disabilities will find the gentle lifting device helpful.
The Carex Up Lift Commode Assist is easy to use:
- Ease gently into a seated position allowing the seat to automatically lock in place.
- Using both hands for support, press down on the seat release lever and simply shift forward.
- The lifting mechanism activates automatically to provide a gentle and stable lift from the commode.
This is a non-returnable hygiene product.
Carex UpLift Commode Assist Specifications:
- Seat Height: 17 inches to 23 inches.
- Seat Dimensions: 16.5 inches deep, 16.5 inches wide.
- Base Dimensions: 21 inches deep, 26 inches wide.
- Lift: 10 inches at 20° incline.
- Supports up to: 300 lbs.
- Weight: 21 lbs.