The Wireless Personal Pager
is an easy to use paging system that allows users to summon help or attention by simply pushing the button on the Personal Pager Transmitter. The portable Personal Pager Receiver will chime or vibrate , notifying the wearer that you request their attention.
The Wireless Personal Pager provides caregivers an easy way to be in constant contact with their loved one. The wireless paging system is a reliable and affordable, enables users to page someone from up to 100 feet away. The battery-operated system consists of a small receiver and a push-button transmitter. With a simple push of a button it is easy to reach someone in a noisy area or someone who has difficulty hearing. The pager can be set to vibrate or audibly chime. Disabled individuals can summon help up to 100 feet away without having to raise their voice. When this safety device is used with the vibration mode, it is a perfect accessory for individuals who are deaf or hard-of-hearing. A cord is included to keep the transmitter handy. The paging receiver has a clip for attaching to a belt.
Wireless Personal Pager Instructions
Wireless Personal Pager Specifications:
- Two alarm modes: Chime and vibrate.
- Receiver Dimensions: 3.5 inches wide, 2.5 inches high, 1 inch deep.
- Transmitter Dimensions: 2.75 inches high, 1.5 inches wide, 0.75 inch deep.
- Transmitter power: Requires one 12 volt battery (included).
- Receiver power: Requires two AA batteries (not included).