The Ventopedic Palm Aid
has a firm center roll with a soft adjustable strap. This hand positioning aid is designed to prevent skin breakdown in the palm for individuals who have a closed hand or due to a stroke or other disability. It is made of Ventopedic fabric which eliminates odors generally caused by moisture related bacterial growth in a contracted hand. The center cylinder prevents the hand from closing completely and prevents the fingers from causing sores n the palm of the hand.
The Ventopedic Palm Aid is designed to fit either the right or the left hand. It is available in 4 sizes and roll circumferences:
- Extra Small has a 4 inch cylinder circumference, 1 inch cylinder diameter and 5 inch cylinder length.
- Small has a 5 inch cylinder circumference, 1.5 inch cylinder diameter, 5 inch Cylinder Length.
- Medium has a 5.5 inch cylinder circumference, 2 inch cylinder diameter, 5 inch cylinder length.
- Large has a 6 inch cylinder circumference, 2.5 inch cylinder diameter, 6 inch cylinder length.
Ventopedic Palm Aid Specifications:
- Ventopedic Fabric Content: 90% Polyester, 10% Cotton, Latex Free.
- Ventopedic Fabric Care: Machine Washable 160 - 167°F (71 - 75 ° C) Drying Temperature 220 °F.
- Fits: Left or Right hand.
- Made in: Canada.