The UpWalker Neuro Upright Rolling Walker
is a revolutionary walking aid designed with helpful features for users with neurological challenges and can be used at home or in clinical applications. Caregivers will find this upright walker provides postural support to enable users to walk in a more safe and more secure position, and the enhanced safety designs and functions help users with movement and neurological disorders.
The UpWalker Neuro Upright Rolling Walker provides a helpful solution for users who have difficulty walking due to poor posture. This upright wheeled walker is designed to provide more stability and safety than standard walkers, and can be used in daily living and clinical applications. The enhanced safety designs and functions help those with movement and neurological disorders. The adjustable armrests can rotate inward to better support users with limited arm movement or muscle tone. A bridge accessory attachment provides increased upper frame forearm stabilization. The braking function has some resistance to help control speed and acceleration. A backup prevention mechanism prevents backward movement, and the motion–activated lights improve visibility and safety.
Just like the original UpWalker Upright Rolling Walker, the UpWalker Neuro Upright Rolling Walker provides postural support, increased stability and safety for users who have difficulty walking. Standard walkers force users to hunch over. This upright walker is designed with arm rest supports that allow the user to be in a secure upright position with better posture. The padded armrests are height adjustable and extend or shorten, to provide comfortable support. The hand grips easily pivot for optimal wrist position. The ergonomic handbrakes allow the brakes to be easily locked and provide better control. The comfortable fabric seat with backrest provides a helpful seat when needed. The padded handles help users transition between sitting and standing easier and safer. Four large 8-inch, multi-terrain rubber wheels move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
The UpWalker Neuro Upright Rolling Walker features a stylish, lightweight 29.7-pound frame that folds easily for transport and storage, and is strong enough to support 400 pounds. The UpWalker Neuro Upright Rolling Walker is designed with helpful features for users with neurological challenges and can be used at home or in clinical applications.
The UpWalker Neuro Upright Rolling Walker includes the following standard accessories:
UpWalker Neuro Upright Rolling Walker User Guide
- Personal Item Bag Polyester bag with fold-over top that can be attached to either one of the handgrip tubes, ideal for conveniently carrying and storing personal items. Designed with air vents for portable oxygen concentrators.
- Backrest Support Detachable backrest provides comfortable support while sitting on the UPWalker, can be left permanently on the walker or removed when not needed.
- Beverage Holder Attaches to handgrip arm for easy access to water bottles and cups.
UpWalker Neuro Upright Rolling Walker Specifications:
- Dimensions: 36 inches long, 25.5 inches wide.
- Dimensions when folded: 36 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, 43.4 inches high.
- Armrest height: 39.4 to 53.3 inches.
- Seat measures: 20 inches wide, 15 inches deep, 21 inches high.
- Sit to stand handle height: 32 inches.
- Wheel diameter: 8 inches.
- Materials: High-quality TPR rubber wheels, Foam polyurethane armrests and handles.
- User height range: 5 feet 3 inches to 6 feet 10 inches.
- Weight limit: 400 pounds.
- Item weighs: 29.7 pounds.
- Model: H250.
- Includes: UpWalker, Personal Item Bag, Backrest Support, Beverage Holder.
- Available accessories: UPWalker Cane/Umbrella Holder, UPWalker Smartphone Holder, UPWalker Flashlight Taillight, UPWalker Luxury Item Bag, UPWalker Shopping Bag.