The UpWalker Upright Rolling Walker
is a revolutionary walking aid designed to provide a solution for users who have difficulty walking due to poor posture. Caregivers will find this upright walker provides postural support to enable users to walk in a more safe and more secure position.
The UpWalker Upright Rolling Walker improves mobility and increases independence for seniors, rehab patients, and users with Parkinson's, stroke, or other neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonology health impairments that affect their mobility. The arm supports can help users stand more erect to reduce pain in their wrists, back, and legs. This rolling walker is designed to provide more stability and safety than standard walkers. The padded armrests are height adjustable and extend or shorten, to provide comfortable arm support. The hand grips easily pivot for optimal wrist position. The ergonomic handbrakes allow the brakes to be easily locked and provide better control. The comfortable fabric seat with backrest provides a helpful seat when needed. The padded handles help users transition between sitting and standing easier and safer. Four large 8-inch, multi-terrain rubber wheels move smoothly over bumps and uneven surfaces.
The UpWalker Upright Rolling Walker features a stylish, lightweight 23-pound frame that folds easily for transport and storage, and is strong enough to support 300 pounds. This specialty walking aid can be used as a medical walker, perfect for seniors, rehab patients, and users with neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonology and other health disorders.
The UpWalker Upright Rolling Walker includes the following standard accessories:
- Personal Item Bag Polyester bag with fold-over top that can be attached to either one of the handgrip tubes, ideal for conveniently carrying and storing personal items.
- Backrest Support Detachable backrest provides comfortable support while sitting on the UPWalker, can be left permanently on the walker or removed when not needed.
- Beverage Holder Attaches to handgrip arm for easy access to water bottles and cups.
Please note, the UpWalker is larger and heavier than traditional rollators and may not be suitable for smaller, frail elderly users or others lacking the strength to maneuver a larger mobility device. DO NOT use on stairs, escalators, moving sidewalks, or uneven surfaces. DO NOT go up or down inclines greater than 15% or diagonally across inclines greater than 5%.
UpWalker Upright Rolling Walker User Guide
UpWalker Upright Rolling Walker Specifications:
- Dimensions: 34 inches long, 23.5 inches wide, will go through most doorways.
- Dimensions when folded: 34 inches long, 10.5 inches wide, 37.5 inches high.
- Inside Width: 18 inches.
- Armrest height: 33 to 45 inches.
- Seat measures: 18 inches wide, 11 inches deep, 20 inches high.
- Sit to stand handle height: 30 inches.
- Wheel diameter: 8 inches.
- Materials: High-quality TPR rubber wheels, Foam polyurethane armrests and handles.
- User height range: 4 feet 7 inches to 5 feet 10 inches.
- Weight limit: 300 pounds.
- Item weighs: 23 pounds.
- Model: H200 Standard.
- Includes: UpWalker, Personal Item Bag, Backrest Support, Beverage Holder.
- Available accessories: UPWalker Cane/Umbrella Holder, UPWalker Smartphone Holder, UPWalker Flashlight Taillight, UPWalker Luxury Item Bag, UPWalker Shopping Bag.