The Tab Grabber Wheelchair Computer Tablet Holder
securely mounts all brands of tablet computers and eReaders. The Tab Grabber will hold all sizes, brands, and generations of tablet computers and eReaders on the market, including the following: Apple iPad, Kindle (Amazon), Nook (Barnes & Noble), Samsung Galaxy, Acer Archos, ASUS, Coby, Dell, HP Lenovo, Motorola, Toshiba, Velocity, Viewsonic. This wheelchair accessory allows wheelchair users the interactive experience of a tablet computer without having to hold the unit.
The Tab Grabber features a unique swivel head that adjusts to any vertical or horizontal orientation. This tablet computer holder provides optimal viewing and interactive positioning. Other holders clamp to the corners of the tablet computer for mounting which often interferes with the controls along the edges of the device. The retractable clips of the Tab Grabber will mount anywhere along the edges, assuring easy access to all the controls.
The base clamp of the Tab Grabber is designed to mount to round wheelchair tubing up to 1-1/8 inch diameter, which will accommodate most any frame size. The flexible yet sturdy goose-neck arm will hold the unit in place for touch screen use but can swing out of the way when entering or exiting the chair.
Tab Grabber Wheelchair Computer Tablet Holder Instructions
Tab Grabber Tablet Computer Wheelchair Holder Specifications:
- Fits Tubing: Round tubing from 5/8 to 1-1/8 inch diameter.
- Holds Tablets: Sizes ranging from 3.5 inches wide, 5.5 inches long, up to 8.5 inches wide, 11 inches long, and maximum edge thickness of 1/2 inch.
- Maximum tablet weight: 4 pounds.
- Minimum bending radius: 3.5 inches.
- Gooseneck arm length: 18 inches.
- Includes: One Tab Grabber tablet computer holder for wheelchairs with base clamp, flexible gooseneck arm, swivel head, and installation instructions.
- Color: Black.
- Material: Aluminum, steel, ABS plastic, foam rubber padding.
- Shipping weight: 2 pounds.
- Shipping dimensions: 26 inches long, 5 inches wide, 5 inches deep.
- Made in: USA.