The HealthCraft SuperPole System
is adaptable home safety grab bar that can be used anywhere in the house. This floor to ceiling mounted pole provides support for those requiring assistance with standing from a seated position.
At the bottom of the SuperPole is a jackscrew that expands the pole to create enough tension between the floor and ceiling to hold the pole securely. Rubber pads on the ceiling plate and the floor plate hold prevent damage to the floor and ceiling. Caregivers will find the ease of installing a SuperPole is what makes this product so versatile. There is no drilling required, and no damage to floors and ceilings when removed or relocated. The foam hand grip provides a comfortable gripping surface.
Note: The SuperPole™ System should only be installed between floors and ceilings of solid construction or injury may result. The SuperPole System™ should not be installed on loose floor coverings, in rooms with radiant ceiling heating, in mobile homes, or in suspended or angled ceilings. Recommended weight limit 300lbs/136kg. All designs and specifications subject to change without notice.SuperPole System Product Instructions
SuperPole System Specifications:
- Material: Alloy steel Anti-microbial white powder coat finish.
- Finish: Anti-microbial powder coat white gloss finish.
- Grip material: Grey, premium high quality grip 20 inches long. Does not contain rubber or latex.
- Expansion Mechanism: Steel jackscrew, zinc plated 1 1/8 inch fine cut thread.
- Base Plate: 5 inch diameter, non marking base plate rubber, ribbed for better gripping.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 300 pounds.
- Pole length (floor to ceiling): 93 - 99 inches; 7 feet 9 inches to 8 feet 4 inches.
- Standard Pole Weight: 13 pounds.(18 pounds with hardware)
- Made in: Canada.
- Add-on options: SuperBar Add On Kit, SuperTrapeze Add On Kit, Uni-Fit Extender, Ceiling Plate Extender, Angled Ceiling Plate.