The HealthCraft SuperPole SuperBar Heavy Duty System
is a floor to ceiling transfer pole that provides horizontal and vertical support for a variety of transfer applications. This heavy duty system is designed to provide safety and stability for people who weigh up to 450 lbs.
The HealthCraft SuperPole SuperBar Heavy Duty System consists of the Heavy Duty SuperPole with the attached SuperBar. The SuperBar is a horizontal pivoting and locking bar that attaches directly to the SuperPole. The SuperBar attachment was designed uniquely for people who require moderate assistance to achieve small steps during transfer. The bar unlocks and pivots freely to move with you step by step, and locks every 45 degrees for stability during standing and sitting transfers. The grab bar automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls.
The SuperPole Heavy Duty is a secure transfer aid that easily installs between a the floor and ceiling and is held by a jackscrew expansion. The screw expands the pole to create enough tension between the floor and ceiling to hold the pole securely. Rubber pads on the ceiling plate and the floor plate hold the transfer pole in place and prevent marring of the ceiling or floor. Installs easily with no structural reinforcements needed.
The SuperPole SuperBar Heavy Duty System can easily be installed beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair. It is ideal for use in small restricted areas such as washrooms, and for pivot transfers in narrow areas such as between bed and wall, narrow hallways, etc. This transfer aid allows weight shifting, moving, standing, leaving or transferring into bed, wheelchair, to a walker or bedside commode. In a shower, the Super Pole with Super Bar Heavy Duty provides complete support for stepping over the tub wall without reaching for wall grab bars. The bar extension can pivot away from shower curtains, allowing them to fully close during a shower. For toilet transfers, the bar support permits pulling up to standing and then also provides leaning support while managing clothing.
Please note: The SuperPole System should only be installed between floors and ceilings of solid construction or injury may result. Should not be installed on loose floor coverings, in rooms with radiant ceiling heating, in mobile homes or in suspended or angled ceilings.HealthCraft SuperPole System Product Instructions
HealthCraft SuperPole SuperBar Technical Information
HealthCraft SuperPole SuperBar Heavy Duty System Specifications:
- Material: Alloy steel with Anti-microbial white powder coat finish.
- Grip material: Grey, premium high quality grip 20 inches long. Does not contain rubber or latex.
- Expansion Mechanism: Steel jackscrew, zinc plated 1-1/8 inch fine cut thread.
- Base Plate: 5 inch diameter, non marking base plate rubber, ribbed for better gripping.
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 450 pounds.
- Pole length (floor to ceiling): 93 - 99 inches; 7 feet 9 inches to 8 feet 4 inches.
- Pole Weight: 13 pounds. (18 pounds with hardware)
- SuperBar: Measures 1.5 inch diameter, 16 inch length, locks every 45 degrees (8 positions), height adjustable typically 24-38 inches (from floor, with limit of 58 inches from ceiling to top of bar).
- Made in: Canada.