The Smart Caregiver Cordless Alarm and Bed Pad
is a pre-programmed wireless alarm and bed sensor pad that is ideal for home monitoring. Caregivers will find this system provides affordable and effective cord-free wireless monitoring with a range up to 300 feet.
The Smart Caregiver Cordless Alarm and Bed Pad alerts the caregiver when the user attempts to exit the bed. This system is cordless so there are no cords connecting the alarm and the bed sensor pad. The caregiver can place the monitor in another room so that there is no alarm going off in the room with the user. The system has a range up to 300 feet.
The Smart Caregiver 433EC Economy Cordless Alarm can be mounted away from the bed, removing in-room alarm noise and reducing entanglements and tripping hazards. The alarm has a low, medium, high volume adjustment, and a gentle chime alert that offers a quieter fall prevention alert. The alarm is simple-to-use and works with all 433 Cordless Sensor Pads & Mats, Nurse Call Buttons, and Motion Sensors. The 433EC monitor is light-weight and can be paired with up to six (6) wireless components to serve as a portable caregiver alert.
The Smart Caregiver Cordless Bed Pad is a 10 inch wide, 30 inch long bed sensor pad. The pad is made of soft vinyl that is easy to wipe clean and incontinence resistant. The bed sensor pad should be placed under the fitted sheet on top of the mattress around shoulder level. When the resident removes their body weight from the pad, the monitor will alert the caregiver.
The Smart Caregiver Cordless Alarm and Bed Pad is programmed, ready to use out of the box, and includes batteries for the monitor. Caregivers will find the system helpful for preventing falls out of bed.
Smart Caregiver Wireless Alarm and Bed Pad Specifications:
- Includes: 433EC Economy Cordless Monitor, BR1 10 inch wide, 30 inch long Cordless BedPad with 1 year warranty, batteries, retail packaging.
- Alarm volume: Between 70-80 decibels.
- Dimensions: 3.5 inches long, 1.5 inch wide, 5 inches high.
- Range: 150 - 300 feet.
- Power: Three C batteries (included), or optional AC Adapter (AC-04).
- Also works with (and sold separately): 433-MS Motion Sensor, 433-NC Nurse Call button, GBTWI 20 x 30 inch bed sensor pad, GCTWI 10 x 15 chair sensor pad, and FMT03C, FMT05C, FMT07C pressure sensing floor mats.