The Reminder Rosie2 Personalized Voice Reminder Clock
loved ones can be reminded of their important events and tasks with personalized voice reminders. When a loved one needs help remembering everyday tasks or healthy routines, Rosie tells care recipients what to do, easing caregiver stress.
The Reminder Rosie2 Clock is the all-new reminder day clock that is a hands-free, voice-activated memory aid and daily organizer with up to 25 voice alarms. Caregivers can use this adapted clock for both repeated tasks at a specific reminder time every day, a day of the week, Monday to Friday, or one time reminders by calendar date and even annually. Rosie is ideal for unlimited use-cases, from medication, doctor or work appointments, mealtimes, favorite activities, personal tasks, birthdays, and much more. Rosie helps people stay on task by hearing personalized reminders in any language, at home or work. This memory aid LED clock with loud alarm and large display can make life a lot less stressful and offer loved ones & care recipients increased safety and more independence. A family member or caregiver can record a reminder such as "It's time to take two red pills and one white pill" at 8:30 am every day. Once the task is accomplished the person can say "Reminder off" or touch Rosie to turn it off.
Using revolutionary speech recognition technologies, Reminder Rosie announces multiple loud personalized reminder alarms at specific times, daily, weekly, on a specific date, annually, in any language. Rosie can also tell the time, date or today's reminders to help organize each day. This talking alarm clock provides a simple solution to help users remember medications, appointments, household tasks, social activities and other helpful information without touching any buttons. Reminder Rosie is a low-tech, stress free memory aid that seniors or those with dementia, Alzheimer's or memory loss can actually use.
The Reminder Rosie features a hands-free option for recording up to 25 reminders or messages in the familiar voice of a loved one, including comforting messages such as “mom I love you, good night”. After the user hears the reminder and accomplishes the task, they can turn off the reminder without touching any buttons or speaking to Rosie. Record reminders or messages daily, weekly, Mon-Fri, by date, or annually with associated reminder times. Rosie responds to simple voice commands like “what day is it”, “today’s reminders’, “reminder off” and more. Caregivers for individuals who take medicines multiple times a day at very specific times, or those who have trouble remembering appointments, bill payment due dates, or birthdays will find the Reminder Rosie2 Personalized Voice Reminder Clock helpful for a variety of applications.
Reminder Rosie2 Personalized Voice Reminder Clock Quick Start Guide
Reminder Rosie2 Personalized Voice Reminder Clock Specifications:
- Reminders: Up to 25 voice reminders or messages, 8 seconds in any language.
- Alarms: Separate alarm clock function, 4 alarm sounds, 9 minute snooze, alarm on/off switch.
- Dimensions: 11.8 inches wide, 6.65 inches high, 3.8 inches deep.
- Weighs: 2 lbs.
- Power: Operates on AC Power 120v with Battery Back Up (3 AAA batteries not included).
- Audio: 3 volume settings. High (up to 120dB), Mid & low record louder for louder playback. Turn on/off reminder playback (inset button on back).
- Operates: By voice or manually.
- Display: Large 2 inch LED Amber colored digits, Day/night visible at any angle, 3 brightness settings (high, low and off), 5 language options (English, Spanish, French, German & Italian).
- Internet connection: Internet connection not required, works offline.
- Includes: Reminder Rosie 2.0, AC 100-240 Volts Adapter, Quick Start Guide, User Guide, Rosie Commands List (on back of Rosie 2.0), Tent Card for quick references.