The Posey Arm Skinsleeves
are made of soft, stretchable fabric for protecting fragile skin. The sleeves provide coverage for the hand, forearm and elbows, and are ideal for protecting IV and wound sites from tears and abrasions.
The Posey Arm Skinsleeves are made of breathable 95% soft cotton and 5% Lycra fabric. The thumb cut out keeps the arm sleeve in place leaving the fingers and thumb free. These non-compression skin coverings provide a protective, comfortable fit for thin fragile skin. The soft, knitted yarn is a special blend of cotton/nylon/spandex/Chitosan rayon. Chitosanis a naturally occurring organic, moisture absorbing rayon fiber that offers anti-microbial properties. This antimicrobial agent protects the material against the growth of bacteria, fungi and molds, including odor-causing bacteria. Caregivers will find the Posey Arm Skinsleeves provide comfortable protection for fragile or sensitive skin that may bruise or tear easily.
The Posey Arm Skinsleeves are sold in pairs and include one pair per package. Choose from Light colored flesh tone (available in all sizes) and Dark colored flesh tone (available in Medium and Small.)
- Small size measures 15.5 inches long and 8 1/2 inch circumference.
- Medium size measures 16.5 inches long and 11 inch circumference.
- Large size measures 18 inches long and 11 inch circumference.
- X-Large size measures 20 inches long and 13 inch circumference.
- Padded arm measures 16 1/2 inches long x 11 inch circumference.
Posey Arm Skinsleeves can be repeatedly washed and dried. To launder, machine wash and dry low temperature. For best results, hang dry.
Non returnable if packaging is opened. Posey Arm Skinsleeve Instructions
Posey Arm Skinsleeves Specifications:
- Material: 95% soft cotton and 5% Lycra.
- Care: Machine wash and dry low temperature. For best results, hang dry.
- Choose from: Light tone, Dark tone, Padded Light tone.