For those who experience diminished sensory feedback during fine motor tasks, the HandiThings Leg Sleeve Weight is designed to increase sensory feedback. This tubular weighted stretch sleeve distributes the weight evenly along the full length of the lower leg, allowing maximum flexibility and mobility.
The HandiThings Leg Sleeve Weight provides proprioceptive input, weight, and compression, and can also be used for strengthening exercises. Therapists recommend wearing it during fine motor or self help activities.
Constructed of durable stretch cotton Lycra and lead free steel shot, the HandiThings Leg Sleeve Weight also uses heavy duty stitching for added durability. The symmetrical weight means it can be worn on either leg. The HandiThings Leg Sleeve Weight comes in 3 sizes, which can be determined by measuring the length of the lower leg from 2 inches above the ankle to the crease of the knee.
Leg Sleeve Weight Specifications:
- Includes: One leg weight.
- Fits: Left or Right lower leg.
- Materials: Lycra, lead free steel shot. Contains Latex.
- Small: 7 inches long, weighs 1/2 lb.
- Medium: 9 inches long, weighs 1 lb.
- Large: 11 inches long, weighs 1 lb.
- Color: Black.
- Care: Hand washing and air-drying is recommended.
- Made in: USA.