The Etac Clean Mobile Shower Chair
is a multi-use chair featuring a large, comfortable seat, flip away armrests, newly designed foot support, and four locking casters for mobility and safety. Caregivers will find this thoughtfully designed chair helpful for performing hygiene care for loved ones with limited mobility.
The Etac Clean Mobile Shower Chair features a smart design with a large and comfortable seating area even though the chair is neat and slim. The chair can be used in the shower, at a sink, over the toilet, and for transfers to and from the bathroom. This award-winning compact shower commode chair is constructed with a durable powder-coated steel frame and soft, easy-to-clean surface without screws or labels that can trap dirt. The upright operating handle and caster wheels make it easy to safely maneuver around tight corners and small spaces. Unlike other shower chairs with a rear handle, this chair can fit perfectly over toilets, including wall-mounted and standard toilets. The chair is open at the back to facilitate access for hygiene purposes.
The Etac Clean Mobile Shower Chair features a practical foot support that has a soft, rounded shape which provides extra comfort and protection for the user's feet. Four different angle and height settings allow users to be better positioned. When not needed, the foot support system can be easily pushed under the chair. For users needing additional leg room, or when transferring in or out of the chair, this function is especially helpful. The foot support bar simply slides back to the working position when foot support is needed.
The Etac Clean Mobile Shower Chair was awarded the Excellent Swedish Design Award for its innovative functionality. The powder-coated steel frame is rust-proof and corrosion-resistant with drainage holes specifically constructed at key points along the frame for maximum water removal. The seat, backrest, armrests, and foot support are composed of polypropylene which is durable and easy-to-clean. The armrests provide sturdy support for standing from sitting, and they also swing away and detach for making lateral transfers in and out of the shower chair to a wheelchair easier. The three-inch caster wheels all have locking mechanisms for increased safety. The Etac Clean Mobile Shower Chair helps caregivers provide safe and comfortable hygiene care for loved ones with limited mobility.
Etac Clean Mobile Shower Chair Instructions
Etac Clean Mobile Shower Chair Information
Etac Clean Mobile Shower Chair Specifications:
- Choose seat width: 17 inches, 19 inches, 22 inches.
- Weight Capacity: 285 pounds.
- Seat Depth: 17 inches.
- Seat Opening: 14 inches long, 8.5 inches wide.
- Overall Width: 21 inches.
- 17 inch seat model: Weighs 28 pounds, seat height 17 inches, space below seat 15 inches.
- 19 inch seat model: Weighs 29 pounds, seat height 19 inches, space below seat 17 inches.
- 22 inch seat model: Weighs 31 pounds, seat height 22 inches, space below seat 19 inches.
- Care: Clean with water and a cloth to remove soap residue and hair. Do not clean with bleach or other corrosive cleaners.
- Assembly: Chair arrives with parts assembled with the exception of arm supports and footrests.
- Available Accessories: Soft Back Support, Soft Back Pad, Chest Harness Strap, Positioning Belt, Comfort Arm Pads, Soap Dish, Pans and Buckets. Please call for more information or to add items to your chair.
- Made in: Sweden.