The Dependa-Bar Grab Bar
is designed for bathing, toileting and other environments where grab bars are found. This pivot and lock grab bar combines the sturdiness of a wall mounted grab bar and the functionality of a dual support rail that moves in step during standing and transfers in the bathroom.
The Dependa-Bar Grab Bar mounts using conventional means to walls of most construction. The grab bar ounts securely to structural studs behind bathtub wall of any construction including fiberglass, plastic, tile. The bathroom grab bar features Pivoting & Locking Technology. The 18 inch long horizontal bar locks every 45 degrees, in 5 positions, providing a support rail that moves with user. When not in use, the bar conveniently locks against the wall. The bottom grab bar can be mounted for either left or right side applications. The vertical rail is 30-1/2 inches long. The fixed horizontal grab bar has a 1-1/4 inch diameter and 1-1/2 inch wall clearance.
The Dependa-Bar Grab Bar is made of stainless steel construction that provides an easy to clean, durable grab rail that can be safely exposed to water. Choose from White Powder Coat or Stainless Steel finish.
HealthCraft Depend-a-Bar Pivoting Grab Bar Installation Instructions
HealthCraft Depend-a-Bar Pivoting Grab Bar Information
Dependa-Bar Grab Bar Specifications:
- Material: Stainless steel construction.
- Choose finish: Anti-microbial powder coat white gloss finish, or Stainless steel knurled finish.
- Rail diameter: 1.25 inches.
- Fixed horizontal rail measures: 18 inches long.
- Pivot rail measures: 18 inches long.
- Wall clearance: 1.5 inches.
- Weight capacity: 325 pounds. Note: Product is not intended to support full body weight.
- Item weight: 9 pounds.