The CPR V5000 Call Blocker
uses the latest call blocking technology to stop any unwanted automated phone calls. This easy to use call blocker has been pre-loaded with 5000 of the worst offending nuisance robocall numbers. This product drastically decreases the number of robocalls, scam calls, election calls, and other nuisance calls. If another unwanted number calls, just simply hit the BLOCK NOW button. This will store the new number with the other 5000, officially blocking it. Caregivers will find this system will bring peace and quite to their home as well as relieve stress and anxiety associated with annoying automated calls.
The CPR V5000 Call Blocker is designed to stop nuisance, scam, robo, and other unwanted phone calls. When a call comes in, the V5000 scans its pre-loaded number list. If the number matches one in its database, the call will be automatically cut off. If the number isn’t in the pre-loaded database, it will connect the call as normal. If a call is received that needs to be blocked, simply press the big red “BLOCK NOW” button. This will end the call and add the number to the blocked database. The V5000 features a large, easy to read 3 inch caller display screen. The call blocker is quick and simple to connect, does not require a power source as it uses the power from your existing phone line. The CPR Call Blocker V5000 will help bring back peace and quiet to your home as well as relieve the stress and anxiety associated with nuisance calls.
CPR V5000 Call Blocker User Guide
CPR V5000 Call Blocker Specifications:
- Color: Black.
- Includes: 5000 pre-programed robocall numbers.
- Measures: 4 inches wide, 4.5 inches long, 2 inches high.
- Line Compatibility: Compatible will all major USA landline providers, including AT&T, Verizon, Ooma, Charter, Comcast, Century Link, Frontier, Fairpoint, Windstream, Hawaiian Telcom, Cincinnati Bell etc.
- Phone Compatibility: Compatible will all major landline phone manufacturers including, AT&T, Panasonic, Uniden, Motorola, VTech, Swissvoice, Gigaset, Philips etc.
- Note: Caller ID services from your network provider is required for this product to function.