The Color Coded Handle Foam
provides a variety of applications for helping caregivers increase their loved one's independence. Build up handles on eating utensils, toothbrushes, pens, pencils, tools and other hard to grasp items. This soft foam tubing allows users to easily grip small handles.
The Color Coded Handle Foam are foam tubes that can be cut to needed length, and then slid on the handle. The foam comes in three different inner diameters to fit large or small handles. Color Coded Foam is slip resistant, non-absorbent and dishwasher safe foam tubing. Six 12 inch long foam tubes are included in each package. Choose a single size, or the assorted package that includes 2 of each size.
Color-Coded Handle Foam Specifications:
- Length: 12 inches.
- Tan: Inner diameter 1/4 inch, outer diameter 1-1/8inch.
- Red:Inner diameter 3/8 inch, outer diameter 1-1/8 inch.
- Blue: Inner diameter 5/8 inch, outer diameter 1-1/8 inch.
- Assorted: Includes 2 of each size.
- Material: Latex free.
- WARNING: Important information for California residents