The Bellavita Auto Bath Lift
was designed by health care professionals to provide individuals with mobility limitations an excellent way to enjoy a relaxing and therapeutic bath.
This new reclining automatic bath lift has a wide seat height range to accommodate deeper bathtubs. The Bellavita has a low minimum seat height of 2.3 inches, and a maximum seat height of 18.8 inches. Ultra lightweight and portable, this unique bath tub lift is the lightest bath lift available at only 20.5 lbs. The bath chair is easy to assemble and disassemble, making it ideal for travel. When not in use, the back conveniently folds down for easy storage. For added comfort, the Bellavita has a padded seat and backrest, with the backrest reclining to 50° at its lowest position.
Bellavita Auto Bath Lift includes a remote control that is completely water tight and floats, making it easy to access the control buttons while bathing. With four quick release suction cups for an anti-slip bath base, and built in safety controls the Bellavita ensures safety in the bathroom. The Bellavita comes with a white washable hygienic cover. Other covers in grey or blue are sold separately. A optional headrest for additional head support is also available.
Returns: Due to the hygiene or rehabilitation nature of this product, it is non-returnable.
Bellavita Bath Lifter Instructions
Bellavita Bath Tub Chair Lift Specifications:
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Overall Length: 32.6 inches. (with backrest in a reclined position.)
- Overall Width: 27.5 inches. (including side flaps.)
- Seat Measures: 13.7 inches wide, 16.5 inches deep, 22.4 inches long.
- Sitting height range: 2.3 to 18.8 inches.
- Backrest measures: 12.5 to 14.1 inches wide, 25.1 inches high.
- Backrest reclines: 50 degrees.