The Wireless Personal Pager
allows you to summon help without having to yell. With the push of a button, bedridden or disabled individuals can summon help up to 100 feet away without having to raise their voice.
This pager helps when you are caring for a bedridden loved one or a patient that is at risk for falling and you need to be in constant contact with them. The Wireless Personal Pager is a reliable and affordable paging system that enables your patient to contact you from up to 100 feet away.
Wireless Personal Pager Specifications:
- Two alarm modes: chime and vibrate.
- Dimensions (receiver): 3.5" W x 2.5" H x 1" D.
- Dimensions (transmitter): 2.75" H x 1.5" W x 0.75" D.
- Transmitter uses: one 12 volt battery (included).
- Receiver uses: two AA batteries (not included).